Veneers are usually made of porcelain and are eggshell thin porcelain that is bonded to the enamel surface of teeth to make cosmetic changes. They are therefore usually placed on the front teeth to make changes that enhance a smile or make corrections in form and color. Even a subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel and on your social outlook and veneers are a wonderful cosmetic dentistry option to make those subtle changes that can make all the difference in the world to you and open the door for you to smile with freedom and confidence.
Veneers are a cosmetic alternative for a variety of dental conditions affecting the front teeth, including:
- Closing diastemas (spaces between the teeth)
- Restoring broken or chipped teeth
- Covering unsightly, stained or washed-out fillings
- Whitening permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Correcting uneven or crooked teeth
For more information about dental veneers follow our blog and visit www.TavorminaDentistry.com